Rich Williams, Mark Holmes and Pete Farries are joined by presenter and comedian Alex Brooker to talk about The Special One's arrival at Chelsea in 2004 and his first, title-winning season.
Steven Watt also joins on the phone to reveal what Mourinho was like as a boss, and how the gaffer told him he would start his first game.
We finish with another episode of Football Fact or Fiction in which Rich tries to guess which of the three unlikely stories about Mourinho is in fact true.
Make sure you head to www.planetfootball.com
for more 2000s nostalgia, including expanded interviews with many of the show's guests.
- An introduction to this week’s show and guest, Alex Brooker.
- Alex reveals his first ever kit wasn't an Arsenal one (1m 23s)
- The lads choose their favourite ever retro kits (3m 10s)
- The audio highlights of Mourinho's first season at Chelsea (5m 15s)
- Mark reveals his dirty secret: he's always liked Chelsea (5m 51s)
- Remembering Chelsea's brilliance that first season (6m 40s)
- The perception of Mourinho when he arrived (7m 10s)
- How Mourinho ushered in new football era (9m 30s)
- An ice-cream van interruption and Mourinho the shithouse, plus Alex on when he knew Chelsea were better than Arsenal (10m 21s)
- When everyone wanted Mourinho as England manager (12m 40s)
- Interview with Steven Watt (14m 26s) – Steven talks us through Mourinho's arrival, how he managed that side, and how The Special One treated some of the younger players.
- The famous Laundry Basket story (27m 5s)
- Football Fact or Fiction (31m 27s)
FOLLOW PLANET FOOTBALL: