Helen Ward and Chris Slegg are in for a bumper look at the world of women's football.
Another week, another jam-packed show covering all bases of the women's game. Lynsey Hooper has got Watford & Wales stalwart Helen Ward and BBC journalist and co-author of the Women's Football Yearbook Chris Slegg in the studio with her to cover a range of topics including that massive clash at the top of the table between Manchester City and Chelsea. There's time to reflect on all the WSL action - plus a review of the FA Cup 5th round. With the international break almost upon us, the team looks ahead to the action featuring England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Arsenal & Scotland defender Jen Beattie is on the line to talk to us about the upcoming Pinatar Cup and their hopes for Euro 2021. And of course - the team give their take on Saturday's Continental Cup final.
Here's how it sounds...
- Part 1a: Top of the table showdown - Manchester City 3-3 Chelsea (02.50)
- Part 1b: The scrap down the bottom - Birmingham 0-1 Bristol City - and a round up of the weekend’s other ties (09.40)
- Part 2a: FA Cup 5th round wrap-up (19.30)
- Part 3a: A focus on international football - SheBelieves, Pinatar Cup and Olympic hopes - plus we speak to Arsenal & Scotland defender Jen Beattie (24.25)
- Part 4a: Continental Cup final predictions, AOB, a word on the Women’s Football Yearbook, and goodbye (43.25)
GET IN TOUCH