Safeguarding at sports events
Michelle North, CPSU Senior Consultant, discusses the safeguarding needs for different sized events, as well as what needs to be looked at pre, during and post event to help guarantee everyone involved has a safe and enjoyable experience.
Michelle North – CPSU Senior Consultant
Kayla Xuereb-Shafi – CPSU Information Officer
- Safe Sports Events Management Tool
- Reporting of safeguarding concerns at sports events
- Events held in public parks and spaces – additional safeguarding considerations
- Heatwave advice to event organisers
- Photography by parents and spectators at events
Visit the CPSU website for a transcript of this podcast and links to further information on this topic.