COVID-19: Did your global data pass the test?
In this podcast, our guests discuss how portfolio administration has helped occupiers understand all aspects of their real estate portfolios in the eye of the COVID-19 storm and leverage data to develop reactive portfolio strategies.
Among the topics addressed by the podcast are the following:
- How is portfolio administration directly helping clients work through the impacts of COVID-19?
- What is the role of global data in business continuity planning?
- How will portfolio administration need to evolve in the future?
- Will leases fundamentally change, with things like force majeure becoming front and centre?
- What can we learn from APAC and EMEA given their stages of the response?
- Brett Abrams, Global Head of Portfolio Administration
- Kimberley Burn, Head of Lease Administration, EMEA
- Nick Seaton, Head of Integrated Portfolio Management, South East Asia