COVID-19: Myth versus reality to combat COVID-19 (HVAC, deep cleaning and more)
Join Michael Creamer, Chairman EMEA for our Global Occupier Services group, as he leads a discussion with Joel P. Wheatley, ME, FMP, Sr. Director, Engineering & Maintenance, and Angel Doyle, Senior Director of Operations, of C&W Services. They’ll help sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to cleaning and maintenance. Topics include UV light sterilization, nanotechnology, electrostatic spray systems, well building practices for indoor air quality including MERV and HEPPA filters, Ionization systems, and more.
Acronyms used in podcast
- ASHRAE – American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers | https://www.ashrae.org/
- REHVA - The Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning associations | https://www.rehva.eu/
- CIBSE – Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers | https://www.cibse.org/
- ASPE - American Society of Plumbing Engineers | https://www.aspe.org/
- IAQ – Indoor Air Quality
- UV-C – Ultraviolet Light (C-Band, 200 – 280 nanometers (nm))
- EPA – United States Environmental Protection Agency (List – N found here: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2 )
- CDC – Center for Disease Control | http://cdc.gov/
Want more information?
Download our Return to the Workplace guide for Cleaning, Maintenance and Mailroom services, a synopsis of the detailed operations manual and protocols used by C&W Services teams to support clients.
Listen to senior members in a related webcast panel discussion about how we’re partnering with our client teams in the current COVID-19 environment.