Stick a fork in Leagues One and Two. They're done.
Join Matt Davies-Adams, Adrian Clarke, and Sam Parkin for an autopsy of Leagues One and Two after the EFL finally decided to let the leagues decide to call time on their seasons.
- PART 1a - Thoughts on the decision making process (01.00)
- PART 2a - Liam Kelly on getting promoted to the Championship (07.00)
- PART 2b - Commiserating with Tranmere and Peterborough (12.30)
- PART 3a - Richie Wellens on winning League Two (20.30)
- PART 3b - How to solve a problem like Macclesfield (27.00)