How Important is it to Develop Your Personal Brand and Style?
What you wear and how you present yourself sends a message to the world. Do you know what you’re telling everyone around you? If not, then you may need the help of Alyssa and Tania. Alyssa is a Virtual Presence Coach and headshot photographer and Tania is a personal stylist on a mission to elevate a woman’s style and success.
These two ladies both have a background in the fashion industry, but it wasn’t until they struck out on their own that they found each other. After attending many of the same events and referring their clients back and forth, they decided to start working together.
They now collaborate to bring out a woman’s personality and brand messaging through her style and the art of photography. The differences they see in their clients before working with them and after is truly amazing. It’s common knowledge that you need confidence to sell. These women help you find your confidence.
Listen as they share their stories as well as some amazing advice for female entrepreneurs and C-suite members. Even if you’re not the CEO yet, there is no reason you shouldn’t dress like one. You can learn a lot from these ladies, so grab your notebook and get ready to learn why your brand is so important.Show Notes:
- [01:40] Where do you start in finding and highlighting the real you?
- [03:20] How did Alyssa start on the path of helping women find themselves?
- [04:45] Learn more about Tania’s journey.
- [06:36] Alyssa and Tania share how they met and started working together.
- [08:07] Tania shares what she would say to a woman who is reluctant to define their brand?
- [10:00] Where do they start?
- [12:47] Do they have to collaborate on their colors and light along with the fashion?
- [15:50] What is one of Tania’s biggest challenges as an entrepreneur?
- [17:29] Alyssa shares her biggest challenges.
- [20:03] Listen as Alyssa recounts her biggest uh-oh in business.
- [21:04] Tania gives her biggest AHA moment in business.
- [23:54] It’s so important to know who you are and what you’re about in business.
- [26:08] Tania gives quick advice on how you should view your personal brand.
- [27:13] Why it’s important to update your photos over time.
- [28:40] Connect with Tania and Alyssa.