Secrets of Audience Intelligence - What Marketers Need To Know: 'Social Media Consumer Segmentation'
"What Marketers Need To Know About Social Media Consumer Segmentation"
How social media consumer segmentation is key for audience intelligence to power strategy.
Hosted by Nat Schooler and Nicolas Babin Who was Head of Marketing for Sony Europe for Many Years.
We Discussed the Recent Forester Report: -
Marketers and Executives know about Data, Social Media Listening Platforms - but not Audience Intelligence and the Combination of the two.
We are here to learn more about combining these approaches,
we know you were asked for your opinion within the recent forester report
Brands understand that broad stroke demographics aren’t going to cut it anymore.
1) How social media consumer segmentation is key for audience intelligence to power strategy.
GlobalWebIndex, Brandwatch and Audiense and how you integrate the three platforms.
2) What are social media consumer segments?
Detailed understanding of these audiences, as opposed to traditional methods.
Wider array of information available.
3) Who develops social media consumer segments?
4) How can marketers use social media consumer segments?
What kind of KPIs can we see and why is it valuable to marketers?
5) What are the limitations
6) What is your vision for the future for data driven marketing?