Tom Kelly CEO, Director & Gaz Bisht Executive Director (China) of Empyrean Energy PLC (EME.L) Interview
Here is the list of questions we asked
- So the spud date for the Jade prospect is being targeted for 15th to 30th December, can you tell me how long it will take for the well to be drilled and how soon afterwards the results will be known and announced to the market?
- In the RNS you say that from your 3D seismic, that the basin is a classic “fill to spill” setup, can you explain what you mean by this?
- Upon making a commercial discovery what percentage will Empyrean have? Would you then look to take this into production or bring in another partner?
- Are there any nearby producing oil fields or discoveries to Jade?
- If you make a discovery at Jade, what do you think the revised geological chance of success for discovery will then be for the nearby prospects Topaz and Pearl?
- Is there any further news to report on your Mako gas field investment in Indonesia?