52. Hanna Harris: MMIWG Awareness Day
In honor of MMIWG Awareness Day, I am collaborating with a small business called Tarabusi Creek, where my friend Steph makes handmade soaps, candles, wax melts, body scrubs, and more. She has created two custom scents in the form of wax melts, and 50% of the sales from those select products will be donated to the National Indigenous Women's Resource Center.
You can find the products at Tarabusi Creek's website.
If you feel called to make a donation to NIWRC on your own, you can do so on their donation page.
Request a Case
Goodpods: Leave a review!
Podchaser: Leave a review!
Music: "Poisoned Rose" by Aakash Gandhi
• "True Life Crime: Mom Gone Missing."
• "South Dakota woman gets 22 years..."
• "Man who moved murdered woman's body..."
• "MT legislators hear emotional testimony..."
• "National Day of Awareness..."
• "A Proclamation on Missing or Murdered Indigenous Persons..."
• MMIWG Report
• CDC MMIWG Report
• MMIWG | Native Womens' Wilderness