A journey to better safeguarding with the LTA
Carole Billington-Wood, CPSU Senior Consultant, leads this panel , joined by the Head of Safeguarding at the LTA, an LTA County Safeguarding Officer and an Under 14’s national age group coach, to look at the challenges of embedding cultural and procedural change on such large scale at a national, regional and club level.
- Carole Billington-Wood – CPSU Senior Consultant
- Melanie Addams – CPSU Safeguarding Information Officer
- David Humphrey – LTA Head of Safeguarding
- Ian Alexander – LTA County Safeguarding Officer
- Holly Bambridge – LTA Under 14’s Coach
- CPSU's guidance on putting safeguards in place
- Standards for safeguarding and protecting children in sport
- Listening to the voices of young people in sports organisations - CPSU webinar
Visit the CPSU website for a transcript of this podcast and links to further information.