Three best friends sit and take a comedic approach at the only subject they know, cars.
In this weeks episode...
- We touch on the world of F1, discussing the previous race at Imola, the next race in Portugal and the future sprint races.
- A general hot topic comes up again, which is Electric Vehicles, dividing opinion as usual as Bulge, ever the petrol head refuses to accept the future.
- Again, ever the gear head Bulge tells us why he hates an automatic gearbox in any vehicle, full stop.
- Electronic handbrakes get talked about as well, including when one failed on Jon.
- Niall sings. We are sorry about that.
- For the second week in a row we tell a tale of a friend crashing their car - this time Pete was spun out at 90mph (definitely allegedly).
- We attend our first cars and coffee meet as the world starts to go back to normal.
- Rant corner with Jon ;) as we try and get our heads around why Japanese cars have such a huge following (even if they are a bit rubbish!).