Ducks, Drama and Scariest Locations: Diving into Season 3 with the Destination Fear Team
From who drives the RV to Shark Week, we enjoyed an unconventional chat with the Destination Fear crew.
Using a combination of questions from fans as well as her own, Court asked things like:
- What's up with Dakota's ducks? Are they in every episode and how long have they been doing that?
- Who drives the RV?
- How long does it take to research each haunted location?
- Would they be down to letting fans pick a location for them?
- What's up with the drama this season? Is there more than usual? Is everything okay with them?
- Will we see them exploring more fun pre-investigation activities in this season's episodes like they did with the hot air balloon in the Waverly episode?
- How does it feel to have some fans say that they now like Destination Fear more than Ghost Adventures, and congratulate Dakota for surpassing his mentor?
- What was the scariest location for them this season? (Beware, there's a warning that comes with this one. We extracted some top secret info from Dakota we had to edit out. We'll share it at a later date when we get the go-ahead from Discovery and Travel Channel.)
- Any news on Destination Fear season 4 yet?
- Would they rather return to one of their scariest locations or participate in a Shark Week special?
They answer everything and a little bit more. And, as usual, they are just as warm, fun, and lovely as they appear on TV. For which Court was grateful because she was a little under the weather and off her game, but they rolled with all her hiccups. Such a great crew!
For More Info
Follow @TravelChannel and #DestinationFear on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for additional content and updates.
Follow the team on Twitter: @DakotaLaden, @ChelseaLaden, @Tanner_Wiseman and @Alex_Schroeder4.
Want more Haunt Jaunts?