From Fighter Pilot to Business Advisor to Dentists with Morgan Hamon
In this episode we discuss:
- [03:14] Morgan shares his military background and what drew him to become a fighter pilot.
- [08:31] Learning how to become situationally aware and applying it to business.
- [11:42] Taking inputs and assimilating information as a pilot and as an accountant.
- [16:27] Key critical data points in a dental practice from an accountant’s point of view.
- [22:35] Mistakes business owners make in identifying, managing, and mitigating risk.
- [30:10] The difference between two large practices and two small practices when going into the multiple practice path.
- [33:28] Advice to practice owners around dealing with tumultuous times.
- [38:27] Morgan shares his key advice for doctors from an accounting perspective.
- [45:00] Top people he wants to learn from and why.