Creating the Right Habit Bonfire with Samantha Clarke
I am super excited today to be talking to you about how to create the right habit bonfire. Now, I'm doing this off the back of self-care week, which is this week. And it's interesting when we think about self-care there are ideas from the old days around, having the long hot baths, or going for a walk in nature, or taking some time to reflect and do your gratitude journal. I love all of that. But let's go a little bit deeper, and scratch beneath the surface and really think about what does affect our ability to treat ourselves with compassion and kindness. To do that in this episode I get you to think about your inner critic and your inner muse, to discover how you can harness them for your benefit.
“Excellence is not an act it is a habit.” - Samantha
1.25 - Going deeper into what effects our ability to treat ourselves with compassion
4.40 - How can you harness the inner critic?
8.56 - What strengths does your inner critic represents for you?
9.43 - Drawing a representation of your inner muse
Resources: (books, products, websites, other podcasts)
- >>>Read Samantha Clarke’s book - Love It Or Leave It: How to Be Happy at Work - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Leave-How-Happy-Work/dp/1913068080
Connect with Samantha Clarke:
- >>>Discover Love It or Leave It on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/_loveitleaveit_/?hl=en
- >>>Connect with Samantha on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/samanthaand_/?hl=en
- >>>Find out all about Love It or Leave It - http://www.loveitleaveit.co/
- >>>Follow Samantha on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/clarkesl/
>>>Order my new book LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT or watch my TEDx Talk