Reflections on well-being, doing & thinking Part 1 with Samantha Clarke
This episode is the first of two parts where I ask you questions on where we can really cultivate a richer understanding of our inner well-being as Changemakers. Within that we will be delving deeper into what it means to really change our attitudes and approaches to well-being, our thinking and our doing that we can ultimately change the world, change our businesses, and change the ecosystems that we are part of.
“If we can change the wellbeing, the way we do things, the way we think, we can change the world” - Samantha
2.01 - Taking the time to think about your inner wellbeing
3.24 - Highlighting the need for inner wellbeing
8.34 - When was the last time you lost your voice in a work or personal situation?
13.14 - How do you empower yourself and others to create great change?
16.11 - What would be possible if you were no longer willing to settle?
- >>>Read Samantha Clarke’s book - Love It Or Leave It: How to Be Happy at Work - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Leave-How-Happy-Work/dp/1913068080
Connect with Samantha Clarke:
- >>>Discover Love It or Leave It on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/_loveitleaveit_/?hl=en
- >>>Connect with Samantha on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/samanthaand_/?hl=en
- >>>Find out all about Love It or Leave It - http://www.loveitleaveit.co/
- >>>Follow Samantha on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/clarkesl/
>>>Order my new book LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT or watch my TEDx Talk