61: Courchevel, Eiger Express, Engelberg & Picture Organic
We discuss the latest on quarantine and #Test4Travel, what's new in Courchevel. We have a snow report from Engelberg and updates on the Eiger Express in Grindelwald.
Iain finds out more about sustainable skiwear from Picture Organic Clothing and diversity in skiing from Mount Noire. Plus we have much more...
- Krystelle last appeared way back in Episode 9
- Both Tignes and Les 2 Alpes have opened on 17 October
- Learn how to pronounce Gstaad in Episode 44
- The latest from the government 'Task Force'
- Find out about the Common Pass Project
- Charlie Rees: "Really enjoying listening to the show. Skiing is my passion, the pod has inspired me!"
- Robin reported from Montafon in Episode 60
- Remo Kaeser is from Jungfrau Railways and was discussing the Eiger Express
- Iain raced the Inferno in Murren
- The new downhill run in Courchevel is called the 'Eclipse'
- There is a new building in the Courchevel stade
- Tour de France came to Meribel in 2020
- Find out more about the MTN survey here
- The full Picture Organic interview is available to watch here
- It is coming soon as a Podcast Special Episode
- Rachael from Ecoski featured in Episode 57
- Iain interviewed Alex from Cahaya Straits in Episode 59
- Find out more about One Tree At a Time
- Read more about MTN's research on quarantine here
- Mount Noire is a Tour operator specialising in trips for black British skiers
- Listen to our Benjamin Alexander Podcast Special episode
- Get yourself free tickets to the 2021 National Snow Show
- Ski Book Group: A Whole Life - Robert Seethaler
- Coming up: Aiming High one off Podcast special next month
Coming up next time
Ed Drake will be a guest, talking about the oncoming World Cup season. We'll be discussing skiing in Scotland and ski touring in Chamonix.
Thanks to Switzerland Tourism for their continued support