Win the Day, Every Day with James Whittaker
James is the author of 3 books and a podcast host. He has spoken to over 200 most revered entrepreneurs in the world to unlock the secrets to their success on his Win the Day Podcast.
We are going to dive deep into tapping your natural rhythm to get the best out of yourself rather than conforming to someone else’s version of habits, sleep or other things like that; resilience; bouncing back from adversity; and so much more.
- [05:22] The story of how James found his way into the US.
- [06:51] How Americans think big in a different way.
- [09:17] A modern take on Napoleon Hill’s book, Think and Grow Rich.
- [14:13] Learning how to uncover your burning desire.
- [19:10] The inner work that needs to go along with a success plan.
- [23:18] The realism around the 5 am club.
- [26:55] Having enough habits and knowing when it’s too much.
- [30:55] Talking about resilience and the ability to bounce back.
- [35:20] His learnings on himself and life through the conversations he’s had on his podcast.
- [37:40] How kindness can go a long way.
- [39:52] James’ top tip for navigating your life.